System Audits identify the current status, deficiencies, standards, and risks which impact on the operation of your business.
Once your business IT needs are assessed through consulting and audits, the repair, maintenance and upgrade work begins. The core focus will be on:
- Minimising risks and threats to your business (both internal and external).
- Addressing deficiencies of hardware, software, processes, etc.
- Bringing your system up to standards (including any compliance or governance requirements).
The goal will be to give you certainty about the direction and continuity of your IT system. This then leads onto the design and implementation of the technology required to support your business strategy moving forward.
You cannot change what you do not know. You will not know, if you fail to inspect and measure. It is necessary to fully understand the current condition in order to move forward.
All too often, business owners take it for granted that their technology is okay, until they discover that it isn't. And when things go wrong, the cost is often much more than just the IT repair bill. Depending on the timing of an incident, negative outcomes may include:
- Permanent loss of data and emails.
- Lost productivity (employees, production, etc.).
- Lost sales and opportunities.
- Ransom payments and other unexpected financial costs.
- Irreversible brand damage.
Sabre IT offers a range of audits designed to assess risks, weaknesses, and threats to your business.
System Audits Could Save Your Business
System audits identify the risks and weaknesses in your existing technology, as well as weaknesses in the processes surrounding and managing that technology. Audits are measured against clearly defined standards and principles, and you are provided guidance to eliminate the dangers to your business.
Some Important Considerations for Your Business
The IT industry has grown very complex, demanding that IT providers possess a wide array of skills. System weaknesses and failures primarily occur because of weak skill-sets, gaps in knowledge, and a failure in standards.
- Does your system have weaknesses that could cripple your business?
- How can you calculate the impact of risks you do not know exist?
- Do you rely on an IT provider who may be unaware of all risks?
- How can you gauge as to what your IT provider knows or is aware of?
Your System May Not Be Insured
Are you aware that insurance companies don't pay out for problems caused by lack of maintenance, lack of care, or neglect?
- Have you ever seen an insurance policy that will cover the cost of lost productivity, lost sales, lost clients, or brand damage?
- What processes currently exist to monitor and manage risks and weaknesses?
If you would like our assistance with answering these or any other questions, please contact us.