Eric Donn aligns your technology and business strategies to ensure that your IT network has Zero Downtime, allowing you to build and grow a productive business.
Dedicated to Your Security
Eric is dedicated to delivering secure, reliable and stable networks to his clients. His group of technology companies focus on developing products and services to provide clients with onsite and private cloud solutions for their businesses.
Expert Technology Advice
If you are going to stake your company’s future on your technology, then you need to be sure it is secure, reliable and stable.
The best business IT advice comes from being more than just a reseller of products and services. It’s about having an in-depth understanding of technology, and how technology supports your business strategy, productivity, and profits.
Eric has immersed himself in technology and business for over 40 years. He understands the core principles of IT and has created specific standards for the design, engineering, management, and streamlining of business networks, IT automation, and software.
“In the 13+ years Eric’s worked with us, our network has not crashed. We have never had any unexpected bills from him.“
Urbis TPD Ltd
Experience and Results
- 30+ years designing and streamlining products, technology, software and IT networks.
- 30+ years as a security consultant, and designing solutions.
- Wide support for 25+ different industry types.
IT networks on Managed Services contracts operate without crashes or interruptions 24/7/365.
Zero Security Breaches
In the past 10+ years, clients’ networks have remained secure against cyber-attacks and threats.
Zero Data Loss
In the past 10+ years, including in the 2010, 2011, and 2016 Severe Earthquakes in the Canterbury Region, clients’ data, emails and backups, have been 100% safe.
Building Stable Networks
Eric heads a small team of highly skilled technical engineers who manage, monitor, maintain, streamline and automate clients’ networks. His team is able to stay small and focused, yet manage significant networks because:
- His clients' networks never crash, so they do not have to spend time on disruptive break-fix.
- His clients' IP and assets are secure.
- His team works to exacting standards and principles.
- Aligning IT with Business PurposeWe live in a constantly changing world where technology is evolving at a rate that many find hard to keep up with. When consulting with new clients, I find they have a number of uncertainties, as a result of having … Read More The post Aligning IT with Business Purpose appeared first on Eric Donn.